Drupal has recently released its latest update: Drupal 7.32. This version is the security and maintenance release of the Drupal 7 series and fixes a SQL injection vulnerability. To learn more about the update, please read this release note from Drupal Official Website.
Don’t forget to perform a full site backup before upgrading your site!
Joomla! has recently released its latest update: Joomla! 3.3.6. This is a maintenance release with some security issues fixes.
- Password reset doesn’t work in Joomla 3.3.5
- Error when adding tags via keyboard
To learn more about the update, please read this article on Joomla! official website.
WordPress has recently released its latest update: WordPress 4.0 version (name: “Benny”, in honour of Benny Goodman). According to WordPress.org, the new version of WordPress features:
- An enhanced media-upload experience: The Media Library is now in a beautiful endless grid mode. The new preview mode makes viewing and editing much smoother and faster.
- Embedding enhancement: with the WordPress 4.0 version, you can paste a YouTube URL directly on a new line in a post and the embedded player will be displayed in the WordPress editor – simply WYSIWYG
- Improved plugin browsing experience
To update, log in to your WordPress dashboard and the update button is listed on top of the browser. To learn more about the update, please read this blog post from WordPress.org
Don’t forget to perform a full site backup before updating your WordPress site!!
WordPress and Drupal have both recently released their latest security updates. There were vulnerabilities found in these two platforms. The vulnerabilities are due to DoS (denial of service) on the PHP XML parser. This issue can cause sites’ database to reach the maximum number of open connections. Hence, the affected sites will experience temporarily downtime. For those of you who run your websites on either WordPress or Drupal, please perform a full site backup and update your sites ASAP. For more info, you can check out the updates here:
PrestaShop has recently released its latest update: PrestaShop 18.104.22.168. Here are the details:
- Improved cart summary and management with several pages and responsiveness
- One Page Checkout fixes issue with customer messages
- And Much More…
To learn more about the update, please read this changelog from PrestaShop Official Website.